Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Rush Beauty - The Best Product Collection

Rush Beauty
Rush Beauty
Maria Rush launched his career in the style of 20 years ago. What she thought was a part-time job became a lifelong passion for all things rush beauty. Today, its main function is the curator of assorted brand available at rush beauty Collection, with over 300 brands. Of course, after 14 years with the company wearing different hats and sometimes several at once ! What I like most is the constant interaction with new people, discover new brands , market products in development and promotion of life long relationship . Today , I still work with people who taught him the intricacies of the rush beauty industry throughout his career.

We sat with Mary after discussion BBR9 rush beauty Biz Roundtable " You only get one first impression a buyer - make it count " to learn more about his path to the rush beauty industry career ,rush beauty , trends, and that makes the tick .

 I started in the industry more than 20 years in what he thought was a summer job part time. What teenager does not like working around products and learn how to spend their hard every payday ! I continued to learn from my colleagues and suppliers in developing my sales skills and product knowledge level . Over the years , I have had the pleasure of working for people who really have a passion for rush beauty and encouraged my personal and professional growth . It took a lot of hard work, education , tons of reading and , of course , make mistakes along the way to get where I am now . For me, I know I'm in the right place and the opportunity to be surrounded by great entrepreneurs and businessmen.

Why did you choose this career? Why [rush beauty] industry ?

I decided to continue my journey in the rush beauty industry because I enjoy and appreciate the people I've worked with along the way. This is a growth industry for unlimited growth and the tremendous opportunity to work in different capacities. For me, trade shows, events and networking opportunities , it's like being in touch with family and friends .

Who / what are your biggest influences career ?

My biggest career influence is my family, my husband and my children. They have been my biggest supporters over the years and I would not have been able to achieve my career goals without them. Besides , it's pretty cool to hear their friends who is a brilliant work of his mother and say how lucky we are !

No comments:

Post a Comment