Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

365 Beauty - The Perfect Ideas

I had to make this post last month, April 9 because that day MyTipsCantik served his calendar with beauty tips and information for 365 days ! Yes, thanks to your amazing support MTC succeed and I hope it remains the number one source for all things beauty ! Thanks .... Kalo Pisan Bahasa youuuuu Inggrisnya Nuhuuunn hehehe 365 beauty.... Read on to see what happened in the last year!

If I can describe the journey of TCM 365 beauty, would ... UNEXPECTED .... I created the Twitter account on a rainy night I could not sleep and I think ... I have received many questions about how to do my makeup and stuff like that, why do not tweet and share!

So I played around with Adobe Photoshop and began to create the first MTC logo for Twitter 365 beauty... The white flowers represent jasmine flowers, a symbol of beauty and one of the brands in Indonesia, why so pink ? well this is my favorite color and I think it is the color that represents women!

While the first days go, some of my friends have helped spread the existence of MTC .. I informed my group of girls and standing on my personal Twitter account and, surprisingly, the response was huge! During the first month 365 beauty.

One of the most sought after of the Twitter account @ ihatequotes quotes that have hundreds of thousands of followers retweeted one of my tweets and had thousands of followers in a day and that things were going very well from there 365 beauty. This incredible journey .. I could not help but be grateful, because to be able to share is a blessing!

365 beauty skills

As the community grows and demands thorough discussions exploding beauty with the help of my brother, a graphic designer 365 beauty, I decided to develop a website that launched the 65th anniversary of Indonesia because it is a gift to my country! I also began to film some makeup tutorials that I downloaded from the MTC YouTube channel and discuss the details of makeup on the site ..... My first tutorial was " Bronzer 101"

Tutorials after tutorials and offers started coming 365 beauty... Many of the products that have asked me to do a review , I had some appearances in magazines, papers and books of my makeup is offered in some of the higher-end magazines in Indonesia! Alhamdulilah

No comments:

Post a Comment