Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Sally - Best Things in Beauty

Sally Hansen has done it again with his new collection, the diffuse layer ! Textured finish coats are all the rage these days , and Coat Sally Hansen Fuzzy Collection does not disappoint ! In Australia , Sally Hansen has released seven of the eight colors that are available in the U.S. - But I was lucky to find shade eighth line

The color palette of this collection is quite good, although a lot about colors I expected from Sally Hansen - like purple or yellow. Fuzzy Fancy is the missing color collection Australia . Not sure why a missing color, because it is a beautiful color . My favorites of the collection are wool and wool knot Lite Peach Fuzz.

I think this is a great way to spice up what could be a boring manicure ! While in my personal opinion, all these basic colors look great by themselves - can sometimes be a little bored with them after a few days! I used the normal application and found that while the bits are pretty sparse fuzzy , creates a beautiful look and different! I heard that some people have problems with the application, but was pleasantly surprised!

I think you can really get a lot of coverage by drying technique as you would shine. (In fact, I learned this technique from watching the videos of this beautiful baby ! You can visit his YouTube here) I actually liked these polishes in both directions , or as a cute top layer or a full manicure ! The technique is also very interesting as a feature buffer polish!

Then I tried to Sally Hansen Get Juiced and time of use was amazing, I was very excited to try it . Yes, I lived with minimum chipping while soy milk , and almost all the nails were completely intact , even after four days of wear. Now that's impressive !

I am very interested in adding more of these to Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish to my collection because they are great !

No comments:

Post a Comment