Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Slogans - Bore Off Beauty Industry, With Your Bullshit Slogans

One or two weeks ago, I had to buy a new mineral foundation. More as I tried beauty slogans, I could not find one with the new ingredient that strengthens post -production. I kind of depended on what is seen , the special additive that is capable of reversing time if not satisfied with the way you look, you can relive the day with a better face. I personally think this is the most exciting invention since Boswellox beauty !

I am angry with the beauty industry again beauty slogans. It started the other night when Rachel Weisz went out of his way to annoy me.

"I want to be healthy by running a little and stimulate my curiosity looking stuff. Then hit me a little of this cream on your face here, and all my lines as Rachel whispers magic shit " in a husky voice beauty slogans, her eyes innocently TV with an expression of indifference airbrush.

"Because we're worth.
Are we Rachel? Are we?
Because they (the mob) know very well that you have access to some of the best known tricks of the camera man , while the rest of us are subjected to the cold light of day beauty slogans. Natural light is a tough Rachel loves hard .

No mineral makeup in the world can not hide my dark circles of your research
behold. " They're here! "She screams with joy vindictive" beauty slogans, indicate shadows
bags for the world! Let everyone know that you have not had a good night's sleep 15 fucking years!"

I refuse to fall into the trap beauty slogans. I would like a little more honesty with my beauty products, because " post -production enhancement " just does not do it for me beauty slogans. I want to see these people in physics before being launched before my eyes with the product they are trying to sell, then let's see if it works. No tricks, no lies. could respect a company really well .

Never going to happen if it is? So for now, let's have criticized some of my favorite is the beauty industry. I mean, beauty slogans .

1. "Get the look of London"

I'm not sure this is an expression of disdain that give when someone shits beauty slogans, its right in front of you pants. Or if you are upper class Londoners to short shoot when the toilet paper hand jackets Waitrose French organic .

2. "Maybe we are born with it."

Born in? A rudimentary tail ? Hydrocephalus? genetically predisposed
Schizophrenia? Oh , I see, you mean the natural beauty. Because this is the way we look when slap a good thick layer of their product in the face to hide the huge pores that have made us think that we have . All natural beauty slogans.

Yes, all rock Vegas stripper 70 years with skin cancer look.

3. "Here come the girls."

Already in the summer of 1942 exciting, when the Nazis tried to recruit more women, it was actually one of the SS marching songs more optimistic than been used for this purpose. I suppose beauty slogans.

Well I do not know about you, but I want to invade and declare war on a chemical bastard when I hear it .

No comments:

Post a Comment