Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Times - Beauty Queen Faces Homemade 'Bomb' Charges

Lately, I've been Sporting my last best friend beauty - CC cream . Prefer to talk as my " cream, no makeup - makeup. Talking to women in different areas of my life, his colleagues cosmetics industry beauty times, close friends and family, I concluded that many women in America love coverage, but at the same time do not want do not appear as they do not wear makeup at all.

Umm .... this is a challenge ! not that I do not think, however, it is difficult to find a product that can offer coverage and hole " look beauty times." So I started looking . As usual, I walked through the aisles of Sephora , looking for the best CC cream there. Remember prone sensitive skin in mind, I was looking for a cream that was above all, oil , and light for all skin types. I found my two contenders pretty quickly!

Beauty times: Fancy trying

I decided to try Clinique Moisture Surge Moisturizer CC Color Corrector SPF30 broad spectrum of "light " ($ 35 USD and is available in 8 color choices) first. Does not take much product evenly beauty times. Just press an amount the size of dime in the palm of your hand and then go to the spread! These are new uhhh - mazing for your pocket ! Produced by using less = makeup more durable and less $ . Better yet, it provides excellent coverage and does not look heavy at all.

Beauty times: lightweight formula
Its lightweight formula without a spray oil gives amazing shine literally all day. Infuse SPF30 sun protection against UVA and UVB rays with intense hydration throughout the day will make your skin smile You can say goodbye, goodbye to dry, flaky skin, beauty times sometimes chasing you when you use other foundations / powders.

I love this CC cream is both makeup and moisturizer, while helping to correct the uneven color and apparently removes the opacity of the skin beauty times. You have not seen your face shine and radiate all it will do when using CC Clinique Moisture Cream SPF30 broad spectrum color corrector . You give your skin a treat with this CC cream - really IMG_20130827_152959.

Beauty times: Beauty must-have

In my second test CC Cream ... As I liked CC Cream Clinique so I felt a little guilty of trying in a new brand. I was a little unsure of how I would like the CC Perfect Skin Cream SPF 20 broad spectrum Sephora " fair " ($ 26 USD and available in six colors) beauty times. I am pleased that my initial feelings were totally wrong ! I'm so in love with this product and I can not believe I'm wearing makeup when I have to . Sephora Cream CC is " without makeup " , the last thing on my mind ... here's why:

It is oil free - check it out!
It is lightweight -good!
It has a SPF -well beauty times!
Perfect color combination - check it out!
Wide coverage - check!
Non-greasy -nice!
Corrects uneven skin tone - Check - Check the moisture / humidity complete!
Long Live - check it out!
And the list could go on and on ... But I'll leave now.

Beauty times: the nights wandering

Sephora Cream CC can be used as makeup or as a manual for your foundation. Maybe you just want to use the cream for a casual day of shopping or grabbing coffee with friends and your bait in additional bases for the nights wandering beauty times round town ! Not matter how you wear it, you will be very happy.

Beauty times: CC cream

My favorite part of this CC cream is that it dries quickly without making it look like it loses moisture beauty times, allowing better application of bronzers, blushes, eye shadows, etc. Another great feature of this cream is its pores instantly disappear!

Use makeup primers and pore minimizing foundation under all the time to give you that perfect, flawless complexion - exactly what you see in magazines, but without Photoshop! I love beauty times, I love, I love my CC cream Sephora and pray that my Sephora friends never, never give this product - I do not really know what I 'm gonna do As you know , it's hard work to find a "foundation " can not live without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment