Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Bomb - You Are Th Best!

I'm pretty sure that I gave up all this beauty. I know because I dared to go out tonight with a pair of torn Umbrian (remember those?) I've had since college (800 million years ago ... they were a little smaller than I remembered though), a T-shirt was about 10 times too big for me and a raggedy pair of flip flops Beauty bomb. My sweaty hair was tied up in the back of the head to keep my face shiny makeup smeared.

You've seen those cute teens you can knot your hair and it always seems as models? Yeah, I guess Beauty bomb. Image instead of a woman with a large head with hair thinning can barely gather enough hair for a ball back unfortunate the center of his noggin round and you have something a little closer to my reality.

I'm ready for my close-up.
Twenty years ago, would have been horrified by my appearance tonight. Twenty years ago, I have no outside without shower, hair style clumsy and heavy makeup applied. It was not so much that I was worried about my own beauty Beauty bomb, but even more than I was desperate not to seem ugly to the outside world. Hey, give me a break ... I got a couple of very unfortunate teenage years.

Now? If they brush their teeth, I'm golden.

Here are some ways to tell if you're ready to give your arms beauty:

Shit mani / pedi. Well, my toes are usually painted in the summer. In haste. For me. Usually five minutes before walking out the door Beauty bomb. And sometimes I have no time to completely remove the old varnish, so I just added a thick layer just above the age. Sometimes I do it four or five times.

I know this is frowned upon by professionals because I went to a pedicure TRUE few years ago, and the woman started a rapid fire dress Asian language unknown to me Beauty bomb.

Apparently, she was horrified when acetone was applied to my toes, rubbed hard Beauty bomb , looked at me, applies more acetone, rubbed a little, looked a little more and more applied acetone.

I gave him a big tip. Manicure? Meh. Again Beauty bomb, I hit the wax if I feel froggy. I managed to make my fingers fit my toes. I'm not a total idiot.

Makeup. I've exactly the same constitution of ... you guessed it ... twenty years. I always blush brown eyes, brown eyeliner and a touch of blush Beauty bomb. I went a little crazy a few years ago and shared my experience dark complexion liquid mineral base.

I do not play my eyeshadow to my team. Do not even think about colors. It's just too much for me. My entire makeup process takes about a year and a half minutes ... if I take my time. It took a total of 20 minutes to do your hair and makeup before my wedding Beauty bomb. I heard women spend days preparing for events like this.

Hair. OMG. I do not mean my hair. My natural hair is a lean mass of curls going up and down and out and around my head Beauty bomb. My face in my natural hair looks great is being invaded by the brown bees.

Lately I've been drying lip of an iron race through it and then hope for the best Beauty bomb . Usually ends in a hook or band in less than 20 minutes "style" anyway.

Clothing. My daily uniform consists of coffee or black pants, a white shirt or a shirt and a jacket or button down shirt Beauty bomb. Every day. Sometimes I get confused and throw in a jacket instead of the key pressed or cardigan.

But my pants are always black or brown. Unless it's a weekend and jeans and a shirt. I can buy in bulk Beauty bomb. I added a rust orange and some purple. Never models. Always solid. I am nothing if completely cool on clothing. Yawn.

If any of this sounds remotely like you, I beg you to run (not walk) to your closest friend and fashionista beg to stop you becoming me Beauty bomb. I left .... but you do not have to.

I texted a good friend of mine during my departure tonight Umbro and told him I was going to break all the rules that I was taught. She laughed, but did not protest Beauty bomb. She knew I was telling the truth without even asking.

She loves me for who I am, apparently Beauty bomb . I realized we did not spend much time together if ... she did not want to witness the rapid erosion that is sure to happen as I go further in my forties.

On the other hand, there is something quite surprising in this: I deeply and completely accept myself Beauty bomb. I'm not sure just looking all shy homeless, but I'm pretty sure I laugh in the world of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment