Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Mars - Tips From Mars Hill

Yesterday I blogged about the time my wife and I visited Mars Hill, Seattle. Today, I will continue discussing Mars Hill without delay strong I think that contributes to its success beauty Mars. I want to emphasize that I am a stranger in Mars Hill, and I welcome comments from those who consider this their church home, as I'm sure you know much more than me.

Community - from the beginning, it is obvious that there is a great sense of community at Mars Hill. I find it interesting for two reasons: 1) I have not the impression that Driscoll preaches about the importance of community beauty Mars, as some churches have done. However, I believe that, despite the size of the congregation, the community at Mars Hill is one of the attractive aspects of the church.

The other reason that is interesting is that the Sunday service itself is not intended to include the community: it is as if everyone is to share a word as is the case in some churches beauty Mars. However, despite (or because of?) The accent-the-face office on Sunday, the rest of the life of the church seems to be important to the community.

The professional attitude. I've always said that the problems of many Christians and churches is that when you do something for God or ministry is always a way hesitant to level of professionalism and the amount of financial investment beauty Mars.

I think the number of sound system knock-out of the church, I found, for example beauty Mars. Or the quality of the coffee that was forced to drink over the years since I became a Christian.

I am pleased to report that when Mars Hill does something beauty Mars, it does something. I love - and Edinburgh, I think this is something we really need to learn.

We often work in spiritual poverty beauty Mars, a spirit that has hit Scotland for some time.

Worship missionary. Another issue that was hitting me for years beauty Mars, but nobody seems to listen. Your source for the podcast that Mars Hill worship attempts to bridge the gap between Christian worship and music "secular".

All this secular sacredness is a lot of nonsense beauty Mars. Why Christians forced to listen cheese worldly worship songs that have no musical relationship with music we all like to hear? Why sound of Christian music and secular music of 20 years ago?

When I'm at home or in the car I listen to all kinds of music, such as funk, hip-hop, techno beauty Mars, country, etc., but often this type should not be in the church. And why do not we have here a Scottish folk music in the churches of Scotland? At least sing old hymns, which often have a Celtic feel to them. But nothing more contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment