Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Juice - The Ultimate Color Correcting CC Cream

Stem Cell CC Juice Beauty Repair Cream is ideal for all skin types and especially beneficial for skin with signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage beauty juice.

Available in two colors, natural shine and warm glow, to match and enhance every skin type and color. From Juice Beauty uses no artificial colors beauty juice, the colors are effective for skin tones ranging from very light to dark. Natural Glow works best with just a few extra pounds, while warm glow is the perfect color for medium skin tones and dark.

BENEFITS

Correction 12 in 1 Multi-Tasker last Color:

Damage repairs
Evens out skin tone and texture
Offices and improves elasticity
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Create a radiant bright
It balances skin tone
Rich in antioxidants
Protects with SPF 30 without chemicals? · Coverage tinted mineral beauty juice
end moisturizer
Perfect skin color
Ideal for all skin types
My opinion ~

This is the first CC cream. I never jumped on the bandwagon of BB ..beauty juice. I went straight to DC ... Red Ambition!

I had to reduce my makeup every day beauty juice, I wanted to serve the foundation. Even mixing it with my moisturizer was heavy.

This is not the best coverage. If you are looking for more coverage, you may be better off with a moisturizer or BB cream real color beauty juice. All this is redness and discoloration on the right.

It has the smell of mineral makeup. If you used the mineral based makeup before, then you know exactly what I mean. If not beauty juice, then you're all like "What are you talking about Willis". If you are not American, you probably think I'm crazy. I'm not .... here's the proof.

Gary Coleman as Arnold-diffrent-strokes-18022862-640-480 beauty juice

I love that it has SPF chemical free.

Also, I feel that my skin looks better. Lighter, brighter. I

No comments:

Post a Comment