Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Pain - The Beauty, Pain & Truth of Turning 40

Sometimes the truth is so true that no Instagram filter could make it look better. Sometimes life gives us more fruits lemons beauty pain, bitter powerful could easily melt our hearts. But if we can find a way to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and not run away, we can make some pretty kick-ass lemonade.

From 40 helped this blogger, artist, designer and mother share the truth about your blog and your life.

Turning 40 made ​​me think. Among many other things beauty pain, I thought of the Instagram filters dramatically extend our lives and our blogs and social media to make everything look so attractive. To make us feel good. To show the world that we are perfect.

I'm not a fan of perfection, and in general, I am a photo-shopper. I try to live my life in a disorderly beautiful, imperfect, it is beauty pain.

But a lie of omission is still a kind of lie, right?

In March 2010, when I started blogging beauty pain, it was a bold move to make a start. It was a tiny speck of dust, a cough, a cry that I talked about in the vastness of the Internet. Do not know where I would, but it was a start.

My blog is a place to put my favorites on the web and highlight the things that was sewing, painting, and design things beauty pain. I was healing, so I kept my happiness. Then I started my business, such designs, and the blog has become a vehicle for marketing and branding.

During this time, my blog was still a place to put my favorite things beauty pain. Therefore, there were omissions in the story I tell here. Favorite ways.

Favourite including things that have inspired and interested me beauty pain, but excluded the hard parts of my life, pain, sadness, fear and anguish of human life ... of my life. My blog was anathema to these things, but not a fantasy or a lie or higher satin of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment