Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Help - Help Yourself to Success

It was good to be back on Friday blogging and so good to hear from you in the comments, email, Facebook and Instagram beauty help.

It makes my heart smile to know that I missed a few of you! Because of my break, I have all kinds of thoughts on the topic of blogging and limits and priorities and others beauty help, but I'll take a while to get around to posting this.

Until you do, I have a large archive of photos and many words that run through my head that are willing to spread throughout the text beauty help. So ... I'll probably post a little more than usual this week. You can already handle it? (Smile)

Also I have a gift that happens this week, but for today beauty help, I am very excited to have been invited by BlogHer to share the second episode of this Almay sponsored a series of videos, "different occasions. The different looks.

Always Pretty. In this video beauty help, discover how you can get End Wear Look you like? (which by the way ... I really need at this time.) I was stuck in a rut when it comes to serious wardrobe and makeup because I'm not really many places this summer.

Indeed, recently started a daily devotional called "bombs frumps" he says almost everything you need to know about me lately, and I do not even get me started my weekend wear this summer I became a person lazy beauty help.'s that simple. told me that I can not live in yoga pants, ponytails and mascara only (shudder).

I've always been a makeup girl, but I think sometimes, especially when it's hot, it can feel like work beauty help. The truth is that it always makes me feel better to put a little effort. Can you relate to this feeling? That said, I am very interested in using the tips in this video, and I hope you are inspired too! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment