Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Lens - Like Normal Eyes

I had these lenses for a while now. These lenses were gifted to me by a friend for Christmas. However, I have been using for about 5 months.

These lenses are not expensive at all! They cost 13.90, which is pretty cheap compared to other targets that are around $ 20.00 +. It took about two weeks to get out of what my friend told me, but I have not seen in a while beauty lens, so I'm in the middle of January.

The glasses are from the website: www.kpoptown.com shipping is not that bad beauty lens, I mean it's just a thing of yellow folder Manila. The site is well with your expedition.

I mean before my friend and I bought another pair of contact lenses with the addition of a little makeup beauty lens, but it never came and sent us an email. We sent another pair oo idk what happens so be careful!

5/5 Personally, I like the way it looks. I think they are very pretty and look good on dark brown eyes beauty lens They have a dark ring around the eyes, but I do not care too much. I won a lot of praise with the color of my eyes because of them. I had some WOAH EYE, but people have got used to them.

4-4.5 / 5 is not my first pair of contacts, this is my second pair LOL. My first pair was the Geo Bella Browns and really liked it, beauty lens but I broke one of the contacts, so I can not really bear. To get back on track, is a comfortable.

I do not need to put eye drops during the day, only occasionally do you ever have to have more eyedrops.The problem with them, which can for me beauty lens, but when I I put them in the morning, there is this feeling very uncomfortable.

5/5 I have quite small eyes. , Well, I must say that normal eyes. These are big enough, but not too big where fear taste if you know what I mean beauty lens. They have a great look outrageously.

Even with my Geo Bella Browns beauty lens, I used a diameter of 14.3 mm, so I'm used to the size. Not much of a difference between them and 14.0, but are larger.

Hey what else, that make your eyes look bigger and the pupil is so great. Haha. I had a couple of people thought it was scare because my eyes are large and of a different color beauty lens, but I do not care because it was different from the way my eyes are usually.

4.8 / 5 I really like this pair of contacts. I like the way I look and how only gives a BAMF in my face. This is something different, but great beauty lens. The only downside to this is the first time I got in the morning and I have an uneasy feeling in the eyes.

I wear these days and I would not recommend, D Although it is a reputable brand such as Geo lenses, it is still very nice beauty lens.

This is a new contact and I really recommend it! They have a great selection where you can get two colors beauty lens, three colors, one per day, and I think you can get prescribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment