Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Spy - Celebrity Beauty Secrets

First on the list are the products of skin care by Mad Hippie. A brand whose name I was surprised and say "Hey, I'm a crazy hippie!" Do you think this little passion for me is that the branding and marketing. One might think that beauty spy.

But no. It is not just the name that awakens something in the heart of all the secrets of hippies beauty spy. These products skincare serious. And they are full of crazy amazing ingredients.

The next pair in the list is a make-up brush and highlighter Geek stipling Benefit Cosmetics makeup. If you know me beauty spy, you know I'm still finding my way when it comes to makeup.

I was eager to play with highlight and contour. But both can be easily replaced if I can find a better alternative for them beauty spy.

Then Phyto Secret Night beauty spy. It is a hair serum to leave it on overnight. It is supposed to hydrate and regenerate the hair shaft to leave hair feeling very soft. I am excited to try it.

I think I'm in a product that has the word magic. Egyptian Magic is all purpose skin cream is one of the cult beauty products that I'm so curious to try. And as they say, that can be used to hydrate. The skin of the face, eyes, lips, hair, nails. From what I've read beauty spy, it's actually more like a balm than a cream. And the list is so basic ingredients: olive oil, beeswax, honey, propolis, pollen, royal jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment