Do you think that you find the best solution to resolve your problems ?

Beauty Cheek - The Best Product

My fascination with Tom Ford product began with her lipstick, but I am a collector of blush in nature. So when I found a new love for a brand that I always like to try their blushes. Tom Ford Beauty Blush Wicked Wicked was not the first that I bought, but it's one of my favorites beauty Cheek.

I bought mine a frenzy of services and it takes forever to be delivered. Just look at the way the box is used. When the photo was taken beauty Cheek, I've had it for almost two weeks.

I do not think I have to explain how the fancy packaging. You've probably come across dozens of blogs raving about the packaging beauty Cheek.

All you need to know is that this blush compact is smooth and clean (do not worry about getting fingerprints on all compact and attracts dust like NARS packaging) without brush included (for more Free me blush brush useless anyway ) mirror comes with velvet bag (very useful when traveling, as it protects your compact)beauty Cheek, and is large enough to use.

I'm not good with color definition, but I'll try. To my untrained eye, Wicked is a light pink blush bright bay. I know people cringe at the sound of "brightness", but the brightness of Wicked very finely milled beauty Cheek.

When applied, it gives a slight sheen instead of shine beauty Cheek. I think healthy skin actually false, because my cheek is red and slightly shiny, like when I just finished the year (less sweat and bad hair).

Based on the name alone, I was expecting a raspberry blush "bold" is a bit purple. After using for a while, honestly beauty Cheek, I think the name really should be washed instead of Wicked. But I think Tom Ford has a different perception in red cheeks because she has another blush in the range named emptying.

For me, raspberry pink is not only because I have tons of blush and I can easily reproduce the same tone pink with cheaper alternatives beauty Cheek. But do not think the brightness / luster easily reproduced.

It blends very well into your skin and does not emphasize my pores giants, resembling cheek lit from within beauty Cheek. The pigmentation is good, but a good pure color is easily buildable.

Somehow his verticality does not affect the use time. In my combination skin, it takes about 6-7 hours before fading beauty Cheek. Note that I have inside of my cosmetics in a room with air conditioning. Therefore, more humid weather outside, it might take a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment